- How we protect your Personal data
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We use a variety of technical and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction consistent with applicable data protection laws. Any personal data processing on our website is based on your consent. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent.
- The personal data we collect
We may collect personal information from when you contact us via our website, for the purposes of contacting you and responding to your requests/queries, providing legal services to potential clients, and for recruitment purposes.
The personal data that we process may include:
- Personal information, [e.g., name, company, title/position, CVs]
- Contact information [e.g., postal address, email address, telephone number, social media account] and communication content
- Any other information you may provide us
- Retention of personal data
We will only retain your personal data for the period of time needed to fulfil your requests/queries, or take any actions related to your communication.
- Your rights
Articles 13-22 of the GDPR include your rights related to the processing of your personal data. You may exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.