Having an outstanding expertise in Commercial Law we provide our advice on all the aspects of commercial issues aiming to assist our clients on the day to day operation of their business. Our deep understanding of the market is an asset to our clients to whom we provide, alongside our legal view, practical solutions to complicated transactions. Our practice pertains to consulting services – legal reviews, legal opinions, drafting and negotiation of contracts, legal monitoring of the execution of contracts – as well as litigation on the following subjects:
- commercial agreements: e.g. provision of services, contractors’ and suppliers’ agreements, agency and distribution, logistics agreements, commercial lease agreements, sponsorship agreements, various types of leasing agreements etc.
- misleading and comparative advertising
- authorisations/business licensing proceedings
- parallel imports
- pricing policy
- product regulation and authorisation
- media – broadcasting of events (matches, concerts etc.)